Sunday, August 21, 2005

Happy Anniversary AOL Journal Land

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AOL JOURNAL LAND !!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who has come along and visited my journal. I have enjoyed my stay here at AOL Journal Land you are all great....I like you all so thanks everyone for your kindnesses. THANKS SO VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH !!!

On a different note I have come upon some very wonderful journals recently and I wanted to share them with you all.... One of them is titled "From Every Angle".

A fellow journaller Jeannette of Jeannette's Jottings introduced another journal titled "Dreamy Days". I think that the writer of Dreamy Days could use some encouragement from the kind people here at AOL Journal Land so here is a link to these journals.

http://journals.aol.com/mskatdabrat/FromEveryAngle/

http://journals.aol.co.uk/specialnumpty/dreamydays/

I also found another journal that I think you all will enjoy titled "Friendship, Loyalty and Love". I really like her journal because we have some things in common. Here is a link to her journal....

http://journals.aol.com/megzie212/MegsAOLJournal/

I find these journals quite wonderful and I hope all of you will enjoy them as I do. It has been nice reading all of your journals. If I have not gotten around to reading your journal please know that I either don't know about it or I will get around to it soon.

For now drop by these journals and have a very wondeful evening.....

Once again happy anniversary AOL JOURNALS on a job well done.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!
V

Anonymous said...

aww im so honored to be a part of your entry!! thanks a bunch!

it will be fun getting to know u

love, meg from friendship, loyalty and love, thanks for all the best wishes

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!  I even got some cake and champagne at the chatroom last night, COOL!

Anonymous said...

Hi!  Nice to meet you from a fellow transplanted in Georgian and left hander.  I found you at Andi's place on the Anni. party list. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Hello Ü

My name is Donna. I got your journal from AOL Gallery. So I poped on over and started reading your entries. I love making new friends and reading great journals. So I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

HUGS, Donna