Monday, August 8, 2005

Just Thoughts

Good-evening world....

I am in the midlle of reading of High Plains Tango written by Robert James Waller who also wrote The Bridges of Madison County and A Thousand County Roads and many others. As I kept reading the book I kept wanting to run back to the journal One-Way Passage. As I was reading the book I kept thinking back to the unique writing that I find in the journal One-Way Passage. Here is a link to the journal so you will see what I am saying is true....

http://journals.aol.com/jayveeconcerto/One-WayPassage

 Though I hate to say this but the writer of the journal One-Way Passage writes a little more poetically than Robert James Waller does. I  still continue to read this journal more times than I could ever think to count. There is something about the journal One - Way Passage that keeps me reading time and time again.....

Dear world you must read the journal One-Way Passage and then you must read the books of Mr. Robert James Waller and then tell me what you think........I will continue reading the magical words of the journal One-Way Passage.....

Good-night world....Sleep Well

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, I've never read a book by Robert James Waller - but I've heard good things about his writing, so I'm very flattered to know that you've put me in his company! It's also extremely touching to know how much my writing means to you - that makes it all worthwhile. Thanks for being my #1 fan!      Jon