Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Labor Day

Hello dear world

Good evening !!!!!! I hope you are all enjoying your Labor Day weekend. Today my mom came back after being out at a store and she bought me some books. I started reading one of my books which is titled "On Mystic Lake" by the writer Kristin Hannah. So far the book has started out with a woman named Annie Colwater who is married to a man named Blake Colwater and he has told her that he is cheating on her with a younger woman and he wants a divorce from his wife. The thing is he told her in a very mean way and he is a very terrible horrible guy in that he is cheating on his wife with a woman that he works with. I have to say that I really really really hate the guy in the book.

Have you ever read a book my dear world where you just couldn't stand one of the people in the book ? I will have to continue reading it to let you know how it goes but the guy in this book makes it hard to read it because I just find him irritating and digusting. I do like the woman Annie she is a really good person and they do have an older daughter who went away for specific reason's but Annie didn't see it coming that her husband was cheating on her. I feel that Annie deserves better than how she is getting treated. Hopefully things turn out well for her. Here is the link for the author ---> http://www.kristinhannah.com/

Question : Are you reading a book that you would like to share any details of ?? Do let me know.

That's about all for now. Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))The guy in the book sounds like a real jerk.Keep us poseted.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have had a good Labor Day Monae.  Take care cutie!

Phil

Anonymous said...

I don't get the time to read too much.  I like how you review books you like.  Reading is good for the soul.  Hope you have had a wonderful Labor Day.  Thanks for the encouragement.  Luv ya!

Allison