Sunday, August 24, 2008

News...And A Birthday

Hello dear world

Good evening all !!!!!! You have probably been wondering where I've been. Well I have been around at work and at home. Anywho...Hurricane Fay in Florida seems to have passed through our neck of the woods.

We got quite a bit of wind in our neighborhood and today it rained quite a bit. Earlier today my family and I went to Chuck 'E'Cheese Pizza. My dad wanted to go there to celebrate his birthday. My dad turned 61 years old. My niece's and I played games and I gave them some of my tokens and I also gave them my tickets that I won from playing some games. I got on a ride with my niece's that simulates being on a actual roller coaster which was fun. There were quite a lot of babies and some kids there with their families. It was quite busy there. We had some Italian sub sandwiches and pizza which was good.

How was your weekend my dear world ?? I do hope that you had a nice weekend. I have to recommend a movie for you that you must see. The movie that I recommend is called "The Brave One" with Jodie Foster which I must say was quite wonderful. Here is the link for you to check it out -------> http://thebraveone.warnerbros.com/ . Jodie Foster was quite good in the movie both my folks and I enjoyed seeing it.

I am sorry for not being around recently but you know how it goes with life and stuff. I do have to get back to work tomorrow after being off this weekend. I will talk to you again soon.

Take care dear world

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dad must be a silly man, celebrating at Chuck E. Cheese! LOL  My dad would never do that.  Hope you have a happy week ahead.

Allison

Anonymous said...

It has been a long time since I've been to Chuck E Cheese's.  I'm glad you had a good time.  Hope you have a wonderful week!
Lori

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your dad.

B. x

Anonymous said...

Glad that your Dad had a good Birthday. We had all that rain from Fay also and looking for more the next two days as she swirrels back up across MS and AL. probably be more in Atlanta also. Have a good week in spite of the rain. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))HAPY BIRTHAY to your Dad,sounds lik He ha a nice one.

Anonymous said...

That made me smile that your dad wanted to go to Chucky cheese!
Happy belated birthday to him!
Lyn