Sunday, August 17, 2008

Some Shopping...And A Bad Restaurant Review

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone !!!!! How are you today ? I hope that you all had a pleasant Sunday.

Earlier this morning my folks and I and my niece's went to eat at a place called "Luella's" and I hate to say it but I have to give them a bad restaurant review. I and my mom and my oldest niece agreed with me. I in the end gave them a D for both their food and their dessert. I ended up having a breakfast plate and I tried their dessert which I have to say wasn't good. They claimed to have a taste of Creole cooking which they didn't of course. The breakfast plate I had wasn't good and I have to say that my mom and my oldest niece said that we won't be going back.

After the restaurant we took a ride over to TJMaxx where I did some shopping. I ended up getting a Halloween skeleton bride and groom music box which has bats which when you turn it upside down the bats glide around the music box and it plays a Halloween sort of music which I instantly liked. I also got a Halloween figurine I liked. I always have liked weird things I don't really know why. I also bought some coffee I saw.

After TJMaxx we went to Walmart where I bought my baby catfish some food and a purple tank top my oldest niece wanted. We then went home and changed our tank since the one our catfish was in had a leak in and we got some new marbles to put in a new tank we had already at the tank. Our catfish was none too happy with us for taking him out and fooling with him.

All in all we had a really nice Sunday. How was your day my dear world ? I do hope that all is well with you. Of course tomorrow is back to work for me. That's about it for now. I'll talk to you again soon.

Take care

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))Glad you had a good day.Have a good day at work tommrow.

Anonymous said...

Sorry the restaurant wasn't that good but at least the rest of the day was nice.  Hope you have a very happy week. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

Something else we have learnt about you Monae..you have fish ?  Iused to have lots of fish but unfortunately they all died !!  Now my niece and her family have wonderful fish tanks full of the most beautiful coloured fishes. I love them.Glad you had a good weekend but sorry you had such a bad breakfast..you will not need to go there again.   Love  Sybilxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sybilsybil45/villagelife/

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good Sunday, despite the bad restaurant.
Have a great week.

B. x