Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dear World...I Have Such News

Hello dear world

How is everyone ? I have such news to report that I don't know where to start. Where to start ?? Where to start ?? Yesterday I returned to work after being on vacation with my family and low and behold I found out that my supervisor Jesse was transferred to another building and I didn't get to tell him good-bye.

I have to say that my supervisor Jesse was a pretty cool supervisor. He treated my coworker's and I with a lot of respect and he did keep us all laughing even through the rough times when people complained that we weren't doing anything. I did like him and I feel that he did a great job as a supervisor.

Our old supervisor K----N is back as our supervisor once more. We'll have to see how things go. I really wish I could talk to Jesse and let him know how I felt about him. Apparently our newest coworker that recently started a while back J----E is feeling that my coworker's and I don't like her and she is trying to start trouble with us with our head boss and things are getting said and turned around and things are turning into a mess. I don't know what will happen next my dear world. Our head boss is talking about seperating my coworker's and I which I hope doesn't happen because we are already low when it comes to help around our building and we are trying our best to get things done.

In other news...pretty soon my niece's will be starting school pretty soon. My niece Megan will be going to the 3rd grade and my other neice Jeanette will be a senior in high school. They are getting older and getting taller and pretty soon my niece Megan will be a teenager as well. They are sure growing up fast.

I do hate to say it but the book I read recently "Nights In Rodanthe"  by Nicholas Sparks ended quite sadly. I do hate sad endings. I wish the book would have ended differently. Many of Nicholas Spark's other books "The Notebook" , "Message In A Bottle" , "A Walk To Remember" all ended sadly.  I do wish Nicholas Sparks could write books with happier endings in my opinion.

Anywho...I had a really great conversation with a guy at work today early this morning. The guy he is so wonderfully nice and charming and nice looking and I am sad to say NOT available. I can't seem to find one guy that is single and with all of the qualities that I like in a guy why is that ???

My dear world I am sorry for bogging you down in all of my news today. How are you by the way ?? I do hope that all is well with you. I just had to come and talk to you. I won't go on any longer now with all of my whining and complaining and so on and so on and so on and

Good-night dear world for all its worth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))I am sorry to hear about your Boss leaving,I hope this new one doesnt cause to much trouble.I know you dont care to much for this one.I know how that is.Yes,your Neices are growing up.Its nice that you are close to them.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Don't have over expectations of guys.  You will find one with what you value, or maybe he will find you, you just never know when that may happen so be prepared for it everyday by being the best person you can always.  Have a happy Thursday. : )

Allison