Saturday, August 9, 2008

Some Thoughts....

Hello dear world

Good evening. Well here I am again. How has your weekend been ?

First I have to say that Friday at work I had NOT seen Andrew because he later in the afternoon he saw me in the hallway and told me that he had been working in the building. First he told me that it was nice seeing me again since he had NOT seen me in a while. I was thinking that he had stopped working at our job entirely but happily I was wrong. It was nice seeing him on Friday and I didn't expect him to say that it was nice seeing me again. I hope that I will get to see him more next week at work.

Anywho....this morning my folks and I and my niece's watched the opening ceremony of the Olympics in Beijing since my mom had taped it. The opening ceremony was beyond amazing. The whole ceremony was beautiful I wish I could have been there to see it up close. I have always wanted to take a trip to China but I have NEVER got a chance to go there. The costumes and the performances and the whole art that was put together for the opening ceremony was something to watch.

How was your day my dear world ? I do hope that you had a nice Saturday. I also hope that you will have a nice and relaxing Sunday as well. I guess that's about it for now. I'll talk to you again later

Good-night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Monae,
I too watched the start of teh olympics it was amazing as you say.  I always wanted to go to China but everone said it was impossible...well I never ever say that...so when I had a stop over in Hing Kong on our way back from New Zealand we managed to get a trip into China  only a little way in as it is a HUGE country but it sure was very interesting...I would like to go again.  Love  Syil xx

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I wouldnt say you will never get to see China,because you still hav plent of time to see it.Just like I still have plenty of time to see Austrila,my dream place.Have a nice weekend.