Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm Feeling A Little.....Blah

Hello dear world

How is everyone ? I'm sorry I haven't come by lately to talk to you but I have been feeling a little....blah.

Its been a week of work for me and everything. I have nothing to complain about at work. The reason for my not feeling so good is that I am feeling a little sorry for myself I hate to say. I have been trying to be somewhat flirty with guys....smiling, saying hello, asking them how they are and what happens ???? Nothing !!!!!! Absolutely Nothing !!!!!!! Guys just basically say hello and walk away. I just don't get it.

With the guys at work I try to act cute but its like I still nothing. I start acting silly or just making ordinary conversation about nothing so as to put up an act of I don't care. It seems like guys are just NOT interested in me in the least. Am I doing something wrong ?????

I'm sorry for coming to you with this dear world but I am just trying to explain my absence from you and to explain how I have been feeling lately.

How have you been my dear world ?? How are things with you ?? I do hope that all is well.

Good-night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))I am sorry you are feeling bla,I hope you feel better.You know,I wasnt even trying to look for anyone,till someone woh used to work me,told me to talk to Gary,so,one day I gave Him my number and out of the blue He called me.I never thought we would even be together.I think when you dont suspect anythig,something will happend.You will find that someone in your life.Dont give up.He is out there.

Anonymous said...

Well Monae, they do say there is soemone for everyone but we just have to wait till he/she arrives... It does seem hard though when you are the one that is waiting.  Still hang on in there it will happen one day..or not...depending on what our good Lord has in mind for you.  It is a pity that we can't see ourselves 10 years ahead...well maybe not sch a god idea Lol   Love for now  Sybil xx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/sybilsybil45/villagelife/