Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Wonderful Night....

Hello dear world

Good morning !!!!!!!!! Its a beautiful day in Atlanta, Georgia. I have to say that last night for my mom and my niece's was amazing !!!!!!!!! My dad stayed home and we went out. We went to Tinseltown to see "The Dark Knight" at 8:05 and I treated my mom and my niece's to the show. I bought the tickets, the popcorn, the soda's and the candy for my oldest niece and I. My youngest niece had a movie meal bucket of popcorn which she liked.

Once we got in the movie we watched preview's of movie's to come and then the movie started. I have to say that Christian Bale was great in the movie, so was Aaron Eckhart. Christian Bale is a nice looking guy and I am glad they picked him to be Batman. I did think that Heath Ledger was not all that great as the joker. I really think that he was not great as the joker. I think that the actress who played Rachel Dawson was alright but I think that they could have picked someone else. But I did really enjoy the movie I can't wait until the next one. The movie was a little long but it was well worth watching. My mom and my niece's liked the movie as well and we are planning to go back to Tinseltown to see the new "Mummy" movie with Brendan Fraser.

So how was your night last night my dear world ?? I do hope that you all had a nice one. I can say that I had a great time and its always fun hanging out with my mom and my niece's. How are things in your part of the world ?? Do keep me posted.

Bye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed the film Monae. Hope the weekend is a good one for you and yours.

B. x

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))I am glad you all liked the movie.