Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Sunday....

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone. Its me again as usual. Well it was a nice Sunday for me. Today I went out to Walmart and I did some shopping. I got a Focaccia pizza by Stouffer's which was quite good. It had roasted green and red pepper's on a flat crust bread which was very good. It also had pepperoni on it and it had herbs and spices on it which made it that much better. For dinner my mom had got some items to put in the Gumbo she made for dinner. Did I tell you my mother makes the best cajun Gumbo ever. She puts shrimp, oysters, ham, italian sausage, chicken and cut up Crab in her gumbo and it was delicious to say the least. I love her Gumbo more than anything.

I also bought my niece's a few more school supplies. We got home from Walmart and I put the Focaccia pizza in the oven and it was wonderful to eat as a lunch snack. I did watch more of the Olympics in Beijing which has been quite interesting to watch. I have gotten into watching the Olympics have you ??

By the way how was your day my dear world ? How are things in your neck of the woods ? I do hope that you had a really nice Sunday. Tomorrow is back to work for me of course. That's it for now I'll talk to you later.

Good-night

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))The Gumbo sure sounds good.I love thoes Foccia breads,we make thoes in my Bakery.they are good.

Anonymous said...

Morning Monae,  sounds like you had a nice Sunday...Your Mom's Gumbo sounds delicious...I have never had Gumbo but it sounds a bit like a kind of stew or chowder ? is it ?...Hope you have a good week at work.  Love  Sbil xx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/sybilsybil45/villagelife

Anonymous said...

Monae', your mothers gumbo sounds great. Can you ship some to me?
For some way I jcust can't get into the Olympics. I would like to see Phelps get eight gold medals. Bill

Anonymous said...

I have often heard of gumbo and what is in it, it sound beautiful and I would so like to try it.  I only watched the opening ceremony of the Olympics as I am not really into sport.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/