Saturday, September 6, 2008

Some News....

Hello dear world

Good morning all !!!!!! Here I am again. Its the weekend of course. It was quite the busy week for me at work at the H.R. Banke Justice Center but I am beginning my weekend.

You might want to know that I finished reading "On Mystic Lake" .The book was quite good. Annie did return to Blake but it did NOT work out. She did try to make it work with Blake. She had found out that she was pregnant with Blake's baby but the marriage between them did NOT work. She did take her newborn baby with her as she decides to go back to Nick Delacroix and Izzy. I am glad that it ended the way it did. I think that Nick was far better for Annie than Blake was. On Mystic Lake was well worth reading.

I am now started on a book that I got at CVS called "The MacGregor Brides" by Nora Roberts. The story is about three women Julia, Gwen and Laura. They share a house in Boston and they are quite happily single, a fact that doesn't make the family patriarch happy. Grandfather daniel MacGregor won't rest easy until his Julia, Gwen and Laura are safely wed and hopefully producing the next generation.

I just started reading it and I have to say that its pretty good and its quite interesting. I do like to read books and its always fun to find a book that I like.

I did find a candle at CVS which is a mocha candle and it smells good. It was originally $7.99 and I got it on sale for $2.00 which I thought was a good price. I also bought a pink folder for my oldest niece. I also bought another book called "If There Be Dragons" by Kay Hooper.

So my dear world how are you my dear world ?? How are things in your neck of the woods. I do hope that all is well. The weather in my part of the world has been nice and it hasn't been too hot. It is a beautiful morning in Atlanta, Georgia and my family and I are doing fine.

I guess that's all for now. I'll talk to you again later.

Bye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having a good start to your weekend Monae.  Take care beautiful.

Phil

Anonymous said...

You read books so fast Monae.  I love candles and I'm sure that one smells awesome and you can't beat the price.  Have a happy weekend.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))That is good you reading books.I used to,just dont have time,now that I am back at work.I hope you have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae.     It has taken me some time to thank you for your comment.     Working on my home has been at the limit of my ability and is stressfull.    I have to be carefull not to strain myself too much and have a worker that I pay about minimum wage to help me ($8.50/hr.)    His mother is a neighbor of mine and she did a shampoo on Salty last Sunday.    Her son lives with the mother of his under one year old son and her other young boy.    He just turned 38 and does lifting that I can't do.     When I am not worrying about getting the construction done as much as possible, with painting the fiber/cement woodgrain appearance siding needing to be done while it is 60 degree's or warmer.    I will paint it before installing, that way it can be installed in the colder weather.     This 2 story 23 foot by 25 foot, plus porch area was too big of a project for me.    I am not able to do this type of work.     I need the room because of my small cabin though and doing it myself was the only way I could afford it.    I need to be doing work that does not strain me.      It will be awhile before I am on the computer much as you can tell I am too exhausted to do anything but rest when I am not working on it.     mark