Friday, September 19, 2008

Its Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone !!! Its me again. Its Friday of course. It was a busy busy busy week for me at work. My family and I are doing well however.

I just started a book called "HEARTBREAKER" by the writer Julie Garwood and I have to say that its quite good. I have to say that I highly highly recommend this book. Here is her site if you want to check it out --------> http://www.juliegarwood.com/ .

So how are things with you my dear world ?? I do hope all is well with you. I do hope that you will all enjoy your weekend. Do you have any plans for the weekend ? I hope you have a nice one.

Good night and take care

3 comments:

imgr8phil said...

I'm glad it is Friday too.  Enjoy your weekend and book.

Phil

sybilsybil45 said...

Morning Monae,  Glad you had a trouble free week.  You sure are one for reading the books....It is great I think to be able to enjoy a good book.  On Wednesday evening I went to a book shop in Bath with my sister to a book signing thing...it is where the author of a book comes and discussed her/his book and we have a glass of wine and nibbles....the idea is that you buy her /his book !!  We had actually read one the book previous to this one it is an Autobiography the last one started in the middle of her life this one starts at the beginning.  My sister had now read it so I will get it this morning  I think it should be good she is called Elizabeth Leuard...but 'spect it will only be published in England...   Have a lovely weekend. Were hoping that it will be sun and warmth later when the fog lisfts...it was glorious yesterday. We even were sitting outside eating delicious ice cream amde at our local farm X   Love Sybil xx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/sybilsybil45/villagelife/

hugsdoodlewacky said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))Its great that you had a trouble free week,I hope you have more weeks like that.I just wanted you to know,the reason I havent commented is I was on vaction last week,now I am back.Have a good weekend.