Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Best Day....

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone !!!!!! As you might be wondering I had a very very very very very wonderful Sunday.

My day began with a trip to a place called Moe's where my folks and I and my niece's went to eat. I ordered a Triple Lindy burrito with black beans, rice, lettuce, sour cream which was very good. We had NOT been to Moe's in a while. The food is always good and the burrito was huggggggggge to say the least and I enjoyed it. My folks had a different burrito and my youngest niece had a hamburger from Wendy's and my oldest niece had a different burrito from Moe's. We had a really nice lunch at Moe's. Here is the link ---> http://www.moes.com/

After lunch we took a ride over to the Sports Authority where I ended up buying an Atlanta Falcons t-shirt for my mom and I and I also purchased a orange Nike shirt for myself as well.

After the Sports Authority we went to TJMaxx where my oldest niece wanted a cute purse she liked so I bought it for her. I didn't buy anything there but it was fun looking around the store at all of the things in the store.

After TJMaxx we then took a ride to my favorite store of all.....Barnes & Noble. I had a fun time going to the bookstore. I looked at several books I wanted and I got myself a few books titled "Keeping Faith" by the writer Jodi Picoult and "The Canterbury Tales" by Geoffrey Chaucer and "Listen To Your Heart" by Fern Michaels and the book "Irresistible" by Susan Mallery. I also bought myself a really nice bookmark that I liked. They have a ton of books at Barnes & Noble. I also bought my youngest niece some books she wanted including one on Gemstones since she likes Gems and rocks and things. I also bought my oldest niece a Cliffs Notes books on the play Macbeth. After purchasing some books my mom and I and my oldest niece went to the Starbucks in the bookstore where I bought myself a coffee frappucchino and my mom got a dry coffee cappucchino she wanted and my oldest niece got a bottled water. My frappucchino was quite delicious and I enjoyed it. I used a gift cardI had gotten from my aunt to purchase the books and I used my Barnes & Noble member's card to purchase the books and the coffe drinks for my mom and I. I have to say that I love love love love love love love going to Barnes & Noble bookstore its always fun going there and getting some books I have NOT read before.

How was your day my dear world ??? How are things in your part of the world ?? Did you get to enjoy your Sunday ????? I hope all is well with you. I shall talk to you again later.

Bye !!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shopping and eating out . . . your favorite things to do. : )  Glad you had a good day.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice weekend Monae. hope the week ahead is equally as pleasant.

B. x

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like you must have been exhausted after that day!! I liked reading about Moe's and thanks for the hyperlink to the site. I am a big fann of burritos. My favorite is beef and bean. Libby and I go to Barnes and Noble often. We both do a lot of reading. I read Canterbury Tales and McBeth many years ago but, still remember some of them. I go to therapy on Mon, Wed, and Fri each week and when I am finished by training we go for a big Cappucchino. I always enjoy it. Thanks for such an interesting entry. Regards, Bill - "Comments on the events of my life".