Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dinner And Some Movies.....

Hello dear world

Good evening all !!!!!! Here I am again. I had a really nice and long Saturday. I just got home with my family from our day. Earlier today we were going to the theater since we had some tickets for a movie but the tickets aren't until the 27th of September. We decided to head to Longhorn Steakhouse for lunch which was quite good. My mom and I had the Outlaw Ribeye which was very very very very good. I had mine cooked medium well and she had hers cooked medium. She had her ribeye with a baked potato while I had mine with mashed potatoes which I loved. My dad had a ribeye with a lobster tail. My oldest niece had chicken fingers with fries and my youngest niece we had stopped off and got her McDonald's to bring to Longhorn's with us. Our dinner was quite good and I have to tell you that I love going to Longhorn's its always a good place to go eat.

After lunch we then headed to the mall and my oldest niece finally decided on a pair of tennis shoes she wanted and I only did some window shopping. My folks and I and my niece's walked the entire mall and it was quite busy there with people. Women were handing out those fragrance sample's on those little cards which made I hate. The entire fragrance department smelled like it was bathed in perfume and cologne. I did like window shopping at the different stores but I didn't feel like buying anything. I went to the candy store but they didn't have the candy I wanted which I wasn't happy about.

The best part of my day was going to Blockbuster Video where I picked up some movie's I wanted. I ended up getting 88 Minutes with Al Pacino who I love to watch and I also got a movie called Conspiracy with Val Kilmer. My youngest niece got her some movies she wanted including The Nightmare Before Christmas and a few other movies . My oldest niece also got her a movie called Baby Mama .

All in all our Saturday was a nice one. How was your day my dear world ? I do hope that all is well in your part of the world. Its kind of late here in Atlanta, Georgia. I hope that you were able to enjoy your day as I did. I will have to let you know how my movies were. I'll talk to you again later.

Good night

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))I hope you enjoy watching your movies.I would kinda like to see Baby Moma,but it looks stupid to me.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

You went shopping and didn't buy anything! Now that IS unusual.
You sure you didn't succumb? Not even a book? Go on, you can tell us, we won't think any less of you. ;O)
Have a nice Sunday.

B. x

Anonymous said...

Glad that you all had such a happy day.  I went up to my church as itis or Harvest Festival weekend and I was helping to get the church decorated.  afterwards as it was another sunny and warm day Mary and I sat outside soaking up the warmth of the sun.  Then in the evening I did a bit on my jounal before settling down to watch the TV.... Love  sybil xx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/sybilsybil45/villagelife/

Anonymous said...

I went to the movies friday and saw "the women" it was awesome..
have a good sunday
hugs
Lyn