Sunday, September 28, 2008

An Afternoon Of Shopping....

Hello dear world

Good afternoon everyone !!!!! Well I know you will be totally surprised when you hear my news. A little while ago my youngest niece Megan and I and my father went to the dollar store to do some shopping. I know....me shopping who would have guessed ??

Yes I went shopping and I had fun shopping. I ended up getting some really cute stickers that I liked including some Halloween stickers that I liked. I also bought my youngest niece some stickers she wanted. I also got yet another book by a writer named Pamela Ditchoff. The title of the book is "Seven Days & Seven Sins" which I saw and decided to get. You might want to know that you can find it on Amazon I checked. From the inside cover I read that its a collection of short stories that are both unique and a delight to read. I will have to find some time to read the books I have bought.I have bought so many books that I don't know how I will ever get around to reading them all.

In other news the lines at the gas stations are still quite long and growing and growing. I don't know if things will change when it comes to the gas. A lot of gas stations are running out of gas.

Of course the stores are filling up on Halloween decorations and Christmas decorations and such. I love this time of year when you see Halloween decorations and Christmas decorations at the same time.

The weather here in Atlanta, Georgia is quite nice and warm not a raindrop in sight. At the moment my folks are watching Football. Its a day of sports and hanging out at the house.

Of course I have been off of work this weekend. I seem to have the weekends off which I like. Tomorrow I have go back into work and its supposed to be another busy busy week. How are things in your part of the world ? Did you all enjoy your weekend ??

From reading one of my favorite journals I came upon a blog that I just had to share. I really liked reading it and I hope you enjoy it as I did. Here is the link for it so you can drop in and give it a look -----> A YEAR FROM OAK COTTAGE ------> http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

That's about all for now. I'll get back to you again later.

Ta ta for now

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it is hard for you to get out of the house and do some shopping but I'm glad you did.  Just don't drive too far where you have to wait in line for gas at a station that has run out.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Glad you've had a pleasant weekend ... have a great work-week ahead, also.   Thanks for the link to the interesting blog ... it looks very nice.   Judy

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))I am glad you had a nice day out shoping.I love going to the Dollor stoor.Thanks for the link to the new Journal,I will check it out.Have a nice week at work.

Anonymous said...

MARIE IS THE BOMB...;-)
lYN