Friday, September 12, 2008

It's Friday !!!!!!!!

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone !!!!!! How is everyone today ? I hope you are all well. It is Friday and the weekend is officially here. I do have some news for you all.

You might want to know that for lunch with two of my coworker's F****S and C**M we ended up going to lunch at a place called Po' Folks I can tell you that my lunch was quite good. I had some catfish fillets which were quite good. The mashed potatoes were quite good as well. The cornbread dressing I had was also quite good. It was nice going there to eat for lunch. It was my very first time going there. I really liked the place and the food was pretty delicious. I can't wait to go back there to eat. Here is the link to the restaurant -------> http://www.pofolks.com/

In other news I have to say that I liked reading "WHITE LIES" it was a very good book. I must tell you that I did move on. I am now on the next book. I thought since its coming up to election time I would choose a book centered around politics. I started a book called "Sammy's Hill" by the writer Kristin Gore.

Sammy's Hill is about a woman named Sammy Joyce a twenty-six-year-old political analyst who lands a job on Capitol Hill in which she is hired by a rising Democratic senator. Sammy finally has the opportunity to make a difference in the world but as devoted as she is to her work , she soon discovers that trying to change the world leaves little time for romance. She then meets Aaron Driver who is a handsome speechwriter for a rival senator whom Sammy doesn't like. Before she knows it Sammy finds herself at the heart of a romantic tangle, a showdown of health care reform and the highest stakes of all - a presidential election campaign.

So my dear world how are things in your part of the world ? I do hope that those in the path of Ike are able to make it out and hopefully people are being able to evacuate quickly and safely. I wanted to know howeveryone is doing. I do hope that things are well where ever you are.

That's about it for me and my news. I'll talk to you again later.

Bye

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite good, isn't as good as very good.
Gaz xx

Anonymous said...

You lunch sounded very nice and I thought the name of the restaurant was cute and typical of a southern locale.  I hope you have a very happy weekend.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Sounds like agreat lunch.  You will have to take the rest of your family there to enjoy it as well...Are you doing anything this weekend ?  Whatever do have a nice time. How is your niece gettng on at the swimming ?  I have been watching the para olympic games and there has been some wonderful swiming there done by remarkable swimmers.   Love  Sybil xx


http://journals.aol.co.uk/sybilsybil45/villagelife/