Monday, September 22, 2008

News....And A Personal Medical Note

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone. How is everyone today ? I hope you are all well. Of course today started another week at work for me. I did finish reading "HEARTBREAKER" which was a very good book. I started a new book by Nora Roberts called "TRIBUTE" . So far in the book there is a woman named Cilla McGowan and she has just met her neighbor Ford Sawyer and his dog Spock. I'll tell you more about it later.

On the more personal note

Today I had to go for an ultrasound at Kaiser. Apparently I have cyst's which is why I went for the ultrasound. I'll have to wait to see what my doctor says about the whole thing. If the cyst's have grown I'll probably have to have surgery to have them removed. It might turn out that the cyst's have NOT grown which I'm hoping. Getting an ultrasound is definitely NOT fun. I'll have to wait to see how things turn out but hopefully it all turns out fine I just don't know. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

I do have to add that my show "HOUSE" did NOT win an award. My favorite actors Hugh Laurie and Robert Sean Leonard did NOT win any awards. My other show "BONES" did NOT win any awards. My favorites David Boreanaz, Emily Deschanel and John Francis Daley did NOT win an award. What is going on ??? Come on people !!!!!!!!!! I am so NOT happy about this. Come on !!!!!!

My dear world I hope you had a nice Monday. There were a ton of people at my job today and it will probably be a very busy busy week. How are things in your part of the world ? That's about it for now. I'll talk to you again later.

Good night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your cyst.  I do hope it won't end up in you having surgery and I will pray for that.  I'm also sorry to hear that you feelings were hurt by insensitivity of others.  They may not know they hurt you especially since you laughed it off.  I think maybe you should tell them how it made you feel and I'm sure some of them will feel bad.  Hope you have a happy tomorrow. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))I am sorry to hear that you have a cyst,I do hope that the Doctor can help you to heal it.I was told I have one on my head by my Dermatoligst,but its not getting any bigger,so,She isnt to worried about it.I am sorry your shows didnt win.I hope you likee the book you are reading.