Sunday, December 19, 2004

What I Want For Christmas

Well good evening dear journal here I am again. I'm not going to complain like I usually do so I'm sure that will be a welcome change. Well its almost December 25th which is officially a holiday which the world knows as Christmas. I haven't really told anyone what I want for Christmas which is one of the things that I am going to have do before its too late. I'm sure people are curious to know what I want for Christmas so I came to you dear journal to get my thoughts clear. I could ask for a couple of things like clothes, CD's, a few items from the Victoria Secrets store, jewelry or just a little something. What I actually want dear journal doesn't come from a store and its what you might call a tall order to fill. The one thing that I want for Christmas is a "BOYFRIEND". I know that sounds like a huge something to ask for but its all I have ever wanted more than anything. Some people might laugh if I told them but I have to be honest. Out of all the things in the world that I could ask for I end up asking for a boyfriend. I guess its better than asking for money or a sweater that I might receive for Christmas yet never wear. I guess you can say I might not get what I want but I just hope that I do. Who knows maybe Cupid will arrive a little early this year and work a little miracle just for me......maybe......maybe......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you know in your heart and mind... that for every Girl who wishes for a Boyfriend for Christmas, there is a Boy who wishes for a Girlfriend for Christmas... Now, if only we could speed up the meeting process... FATE, Nature, Father Time, God...  HELP THEM!!!  PRONTO, PRONTO!!!