Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Today's Thoughts

Dear Journal once more good evening here I am again. Well Christmas is a few days gone and let me tell you what's happening in the world.

Stores are already putting out Valentines Day decorations for example : big red heart wreaths, candles in the shape of hearts, heart shaped pillows and decorative cards. Perhaps I will find myself a Valentine ? Though I'm really hoping to just hear those 5 little words "will you be my Valentine ?" Because I will certainly jump at the chance to be someone's Valentine which would be a new experience for me. The thing is its not even February yet and already stores are filled with hearts and big red balloons. Maybe a guy will ask me to be his because you never know. I'm sure that floral shops will certainly be busy come the month of February with the making of bouquets flooded with flowers and poetic declarations of love. Who knows maybe I might end up with my own bed of roses, I'm hoping dear journal I'm hoping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should buy yourself some flowers for V-day... just because!!!