Saturday, December 18, 2004

Saturday's Thoughts

Hello greetings and salutations and all of that other stuff. Well here I am again. Today all kinds of stores were packed and filled with people which I'm sure is not shocking since there's only a few more days until "Christmas". People were rushing around doing their pre-Christmas shopping which by looking at the parking lots today seemed to be the biggest shopping day of the year. Me, I was one of them but that's not what I wanted to talk about.

Today there was a cashier working at the World Market store today and let me tell you dear journal he was a nice looking guy. The problem was another cashier came along and ruined the moment which when it comes to men that always seems to be my luck. I have zero luck with men. Someone probably needs to hit me over the head with a stupid stick. I have complained a lot to you dear journal that I know its sickening but I just had to tell you my news today. I just want to know what its like to fall in love one time in my life is that too much to ask for ?? I just don't know.

No comments: