Monday, December 13, 2004

A Few Thoughts

Good evening Winter's deep freeze has officially arrived. It is quite cold and beyond freezing. With weather like this there should at least be snow or a hint of flurries in the forecast. I think its only proper for a little snow to fall with the temperature below 0.

On a different subject everyone said that the sky was full of meteor showers but I didn't see a thing in the sky except the usual stars which you don't have to have a telescope to see. Looking for meteor showers you might as well pull a muscle or two in order to see something at all. I really didn't see a hint of meteors or showers for that matter. I wonder if I'm the only one who didn't see anything. I can't say that I saw one little meteor shower at all.  I am thinking that I might just call NASA and sue for false advertising. Though I'm not at all shocked . I bet I would have had a better chance of finding Nessie the Loch Ness Monster or even Bigfoot for that matter or better yet finding a needle in a haystack.

No comments: