Friday, December 30, 2005

Miami Vice and Russell Crowe

Hello Dear World.......

Here I am again. From my title "Miami Vice and Russell Crowe you might be asking yourself why ??????? Well I thought that I would share some things with you so here I go. Recently I told you that I saw the movie "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. I also told you that I liked it and thought it to be a good movie. Well earlier this evening I saw a movie titled "Cinderella Man" with Russell Crowe which made me forget every movie I had ever seen. In the movie "Cinderella Man" Russell Crowe gave the greatest performance of his life just as he did in the movie "Gladiator". I really liked "Cinderella Man" I could see it a thousand more times and never get tired of it. Russell Crowe is a very great actor. I can say that this movie and Russell Crowe put both movies such as "Rocky" and "Million Dollar Baby" to shame. With this movie I can say that I am a bigger fan of Russell Crowe more than ever. There is a website that you might want to check out at ----------------->  www.maximumcrowe.net . "Cinderella Man should have got over a million awards not just because of Crowe alone but because it was a very great movie. In a magazine it was called "One of the best movies ever made" and I certainly agree with that statement.

On a much more different note there used to be a television show called "Miami Vice". Two of the main actors on the show were Don Johnson who played "James 'Sonny' Crockett and the other being Philip Michael Thomas who played "Ricardo 'Rico' Tubbs. You might also be wondering why I brought up Miami Vice ????? Well Don Johnson's character on the show never wore socks, why do I mention this ?????? Well there's a guy at my work who I have recently started noticing that he doesn't wear socks either. Every time I see him I wonder why....perhaps he doesn't have a chance to do his laundry, or if he runs late to work and forgets to put them on I just don't know. The thing is I think that he looks a lot like Don Johnson to me. I also find that seeing him is rather amusing because of the fact that he reminds me of the character Don Johnson played as the rather wild 'Sonny' Crockett. You can check out it out at ----------------> www.miami-vice.org .

Before I go I wanted to share something else with you. I have many favorite journals but there are 2 I wanted to tell you at this moment. One of them is titled "The Stupid Sheet Guy" which you can find at http://journals.aol.com/stupidsheetguy/TalkToMe/ and the other is titled "Friendship, Loyalty and Love. You can find it at http://journals.aol.com/megzie212/MegsAOLJournal/ . These journals shared 5 of their weird habits well I will share mine with you.

1. Before I eat a piece of chocolate in the package I smell it yes I actually smell it before I eat it. I love to smell chocolate.

2. When I get the newspaper in the morning on the way to work I know exactly which section of the paper I will grab first : Living

3. When I buy ice-cream at the grocery store I open it and get me some. Then when I get it into the bowl I stick it in the microwave and melt the ice cream before I eat it

4. I always watch the same show on television which is reruns of the show "West Wing". I always check to see if its on or to see if I accidentally missed it.

and last but not least

5. I always come and talk to you

Anyway I thought that I share my day with you and let you see what I wanted to share with you..........

Good-night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute answers you gave on the weirdness. I don't hardly ever watch movies or Tv so I can't make a comment on them. LOL on the guy at work not wearing socks and you noticing it. Happy New Year to You and Your Family. Helen

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year