Saturday, December 3, 2005

My Day.........

Hello Dear World.......

Before I go any further let me say good evening !!! What would you like me to tell you first ? What would I like to tell you first ? Well let me just tell you about my day.

My day started with a question : When should we put up the Christmas tree ? We don't have a real tree we have an artificial tree that we put up. We don't do the real tree anymore we prefer the artificial. Anyway we put up the tree and then my mom, my 14-year-old niece and I went shopping which is a totally different story. My father stayed home and watched a little football. My father is a huge football fan as most men are.

We went out to Kohl's, JoAnn's and Ross which are various shopping stores. We picked up a few items as we went along. I picked up Christmas cards by the handful.The only thing I have to do is go to the post office and buy some stamps. I really haven't gotten around to going to the post office though. Back to what I was saying.....While I was out at the store I also happened to pick up a Christmas ornament which has a moose on it. I really have to say that the moose is my favorite animal I can't really tell you why. I just like moose they seem interesting to me and some of you I know are asking yourselves why ???? The thing is I just happen to like them.

While we were at JoAnn's I also picked up some stickers with a Christmas theme for example : Christmas trees, Christmas wreaths, Santa Clauses and some with glittery snowflakes. I might just decorate my Christmas cards.

Then while we were at Ross I just happened to see a journal that I really really liked.....what was it you might ask ? Well I picked up a journal which had a very sparkly golden cover on it since I am almost finished with my other hand-written journal. You might be curious to know that as well as this journal dear world I keep a hand-written journal. The journal I saw really caught my eye in that it was sparkly and it had a flashy look to it. I just can't wait to get writing in it soon.

After our shopping spree we arrived home with dinner which was chicken, mashed potatoes and some biscuits. I am the main one who eats the mashed potatoes. I am the fan of mashed potatoes that's all I have to say on that. Anyway we finished eating and we went on to decorating the tree which my nieces loved. By the way did I tell you that I have a 14-year-old niece and a 5-year-old niece well I do. They loved decorating the tree. We decorate our Christmas tree in a New Orleans Mardi Gras theme. Both my parents come from New Orleans so that's why we decorate the tree in that way. Our tree is all filled with the colors of the Mardi Gras, Mardi Gras beads and other Mardi Gras party items. We really love it !!!!!!!!

After all of the decorating we watched some television and my nieces went to bed. It was a great Saturday I don't know what we'll do tomorrow but I'm sure it will be fun. By the way if Santa Claus calls you asking about where 2 of his reindeer went you might tell him that they are in my front yard and they are really enjoying hanging around taking some time off.

All in all I just wanted to share my day with you just to let you know that I enjoyed my day and this time of year . I just can't wait until Christmas comes its one of those things I just love. I can tell you that Christmas is also one of my favorite things........

For now good night dear world sleep well..........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a fun day. Helen

Anonymous said...

Hi :)

It sounds like you had a very pleasant day. December is a lovely time of year with all the different kinds of decorations and all the excitment. :) It's nice hearing about your day. :)

Always, Carly

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the day with us. I'm in the mashed potato fan club myself!


Jimmy