Thursday, December 15, 2005

Pressing The Rewind Button.......

Hello Dear World.......Happy Holidays

Since we didn't get to chat yesterday let me tell you what I did yesterday just to catch up on a few things. First things first my family including my mom are doing well. Next week my nieces will be out of school for the holidays which they are excited about. I still haven't done any of my Christmas shopping yet I am going to try to get around to going next week before Christmas arrives which will be in a few short days I know I will have to hurry before the stores are filled with people dashing out to get all their shopping done.

Its time for the rewind button......Yesterday my family and I went out for the evening to a restaurant called "La Parrilla" you can find it at www.laparrilla.com -----------> La Parrilla is a nice Mexican restaurant with great tasting food. After that we went to a shopping store called Kohl's which is a nice place to go and shop at.You can find it at www.Kohls.com  Its filled with all kinds of neat things to dazzle the eye and have you spending your money. I did buy some things but not for Christmas I'm sad to say. I did pick up a t-shirt and some Hallmark greeting cards with declarations of love on them. Most of the cards I bought were about Valentines Day and love. I just like buying cute little cards with cute pictures, hearts, flowers, candy, balloons and nice words about being in love, falling in love or just about love even though I don't have a boyfriend, I'm just saying.

Today I got to work really late but my boss was really cool about it. My boss is nice he hasn't ever told me that he has any complaints with me and my work. He is just a really nice guy and work is going well it just keeps me busy and going all through the day but I guess that's the way any job goes. Let me tell you I have started to like some of the guys at my work but the ones I like don't know. Its nice to talk to them everyday about the weather or when they ask me how my day is going.

On a completely different note Winter here in Georgia seems to have arrived a little early. Its been quite frostbitingly cold. Since its been cold here I can say that I won't haveto move to the Arctic Circle....ha, ha, ha, ha . It can't possibly get any colder or at least I don't think so. Of course it hasn't snowed yet but at this point I'm sure we will end up becoming Colorado practically overnight. How is the weather in your neck of the woods dear world ?

Well I will talk to you later good-night and Merry Christmas !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get your Christmas shopping done so, I got it all out of the way early this year to save worrying about it.  Glad work is going well.  It is very windy here and turning much colder over the weekend but no snow and no possibility of snow as far as we can tell.  We never get a white Christmas anymore, used to get lots when I was a child.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Caroling Through J-Land , come check out http://journals.aol.com/lici0uslatin22/WesuredontKnowwhattomorrowmaybri/ Read trough my up and Downs , what's your Favorite Christmas Song? My Favorite is (http://www.saskschools.ca/~gregory/chr/songs/winterwland.html )
Have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  firstly, thanks so much for the really lovely Christmas card.  It arrived Wednesday and I`ve not seen one quite like that before...bless you!  I hope you get all your shopping done soon, that store sounds like the kind of place I`d like to shop...if I had any money left after all the Christmas shopping!  :o)

hugs

Sandra xxxx