Wednesday, December 28, 2005

"Mr. & Mrs. Smith and "Must Love Dogs"

Hello Dear World.........

How are you this evening ? I have a few thoughts to share with you if you don't mind of course. Okay, okay, okay here I go.......

Earlier this evening I watched two movies which I rented from Blockbuster. The movies were as stated from my titled entry "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" and "Must Love Dogs". The first one I saw was "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. I hate to admit it but I liked it. I found it to be funny and it kept me watching. I really found Brad Pitt funny in the movie and I really couldn't help the fact that I really found this movie well made. I thought I wasn't going to like it but I did. It did start off slow but it got better by the middle of it. My family enjoyed it as well so I recommend you go out and rent it quickly if you haven't done so.

The other movie "Must Love Dogs" with Diane Lane and John Cusack not so much. On the box it was called a "romantic comedy" I found that it was rather long. I wanted to shoot the t.v. instead of continue watching it. Usually I am a huge fan of John Cusack but in this one I found that I didn't like him in this movie. I would have sat through some of my father's favorite "action" movies instead of seeing this " Must Love Dogs". As a single woman myself I think this movie could have made better sense had it been written better. Before you go rent this movie do yourself a favor and shoot the t.v. or just rent "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" with a box of movie theater butter popcorn like I did you will thank me for it.

Anyway I hope you don't mind me sharing these thoughts of mine I just thought you would like to hear a few comments of mine on one or two movies I have seen. I also rented "Cinderella Man" and "Kingdom of Heaven" but I didn't get a chance to watch them. I will let you know what I thought of them next time.

Thanks for listening......I might just see you at Blockbuster see you there

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the movie reviews. I had not even heard of the ones you mentioned. I received "An Inspector Calls" as one of my Christmas presents - and old black and white British movie which I have always liked although I have not seen it in years. Going to watch it soon.  If they have it in your rental shops, I can recommend it.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I heard "MustLove dogs" didnt get the greatest reviews. But the previews looked cute. I do want to see Mrs. and Mr. Smith though. Thanks for your reviews!

much love,
Meg

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  I think I`ll pass on Mr and Mrs Smith because I don`t like Angelina Jolie.  Kerry watched it and she didn`t like it all, despite being a Brad Pitt fan.  The other film I`ve not even heard of!  :o)

Sandra xxxxx

Anonymous said...

I liked Mr. and Mrs. Smith myself...I thought Jolie and Pitt had a bunch of fun chemistry.  :)

Anonymous said...

HI Monae

I tagged you over at my blog. =)