Wednesday, December 21, 2005

"My Holiday Fun Survey"

Hello Dear World.......

Before the holidays are over I wanted to make a survey of my own that I hope you will enjoy. I was inspired by my friend Meg and so I decided to do something that was also inspired by this Christmas holiday. So here it goes........

My Holiday Fun Survey........

1. How many Christmas cards did you receive ? Quite a few

2. What is the one thing your looking forward to getting ? I still don't know

3. Do you have more than one Christmas tree in your home ? no just 1

4. Do you have different flavored candy canes on your Christmas tree ? Yes chocolate mint and lifesaver's flavored

5. Will you be going out of town for Christmas ? No

6. What is your favorite holiday beverage ? Egg Nog

7. What is your favorite holiday movie ? The Shop Around The Corner with James Stewart

8. Do you do any online shopping for Christmas ? No

9. Who is the one person your looking forward to seeing this holiday ? Not sure

10. What is your favorite Christmas ornament ? A shiny sparkly cowboy boot

11. What is the name of your favorite store that you went to buy Christmas presents ? I haven't started any of my Christmas shopping yet

12. Will you be going to any Christmas parties ? I already went to one that my job had at a restaurant

13. Do you have any relatives coming to visit you for Christmas ? No

14. Will you be doing any cooking for the holiday ? I will be making deviled eggs as a little snack for the holidays

15. Do you keep your Christmas tree up after Christmas ? Sometimes

16. What is the one thing you would like for Christmas but haven't asked for ? I'm not sure

17. Do you still have Christmas shopping to do for anyone ? Yes everyone

18. Is your Christmas tree decorated in a certain theme ? Yes we have a tree decorated with a Mardi Gras theme

19. What is your one Christmas wish ? That everyone is with their loved ones

20. What is your favorite Christmas tradition ? Baking cookies the night before Christmas with my nieces

( Bonus Question )

21. How will you celebrate New Year's Eve ? We usually get a room at a hotel near the airport and watch Dick Clark's Rocking Eve and we eat food we bring to the hotel

 

Dear World.......I hope you enjoyed this little holiday activity. I will enjoy reading your answers. That's about it for now........Good night and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good answers you gave. If I could sit longer I would play the game but today I will pass on it. Enjoy your day today! Thanks for the nice comments you make in my journal. Helen

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/