Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I'M BACK !!!!!!!!

Hello world !!!!!!!

I hope everyone had a good Christmas. I was quite sick these last couple of days due to a cold which I am happy to report I am on my way back to good health. It wasn't fun being sick for the holidays but colds can sneak up on you when you least expect. Did everyone get what they wanted for Christmas ? I sure hope so.

I would like to wish all of my friends here at J-Land a "Merry Christmas" and a "Happy New Year".

So do you want to know what I got for Christmas ? 1 chocolate chip candle, an angel coffee cup, a Hershey's hot cocoa gift set as well as a coffee mix gift set, I also got some different flavored cookies and some sparkling cider. I did get a winter jacket but it has to be returned due to a broken zipper. I also got an Avon gift set from my mother which was really nice. All in all I got some nice gifts. Though I wouldn't have minded a gift card or two from Barnes & Noble that would have been nice. I do like my gifts though with all of my Christmas gifts I could probably start my own coffee / chocolate shop. Anyway it was a good Christmas.

On a different note it will be a whole new year soon. Of course I am still single I might meet someone soon and I just don't know it.

I came upon a journal that you all might want to check out titled "A POETS POINT OF VIEW". Check it out at -------------------> http://journals.aol.com/mkolasa101/PurelyPoetry I thought it wa a rather nice journal so I thought I would share it with you all. Let me know what you think of it..........

Happy Holidays dear world...............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You certainly got some unusual Christmas presents. I have not heard of a chocolate chip candle.  Thanks for your good wishes.
Yes, none of us know what 2006 will bring, we can only all of us hope it brings more good than bad and I do hope that it brings you your special someone.

ttp://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Hi, glad you are feeling beter. It's the pits to have a cold much less one at Christmas. Sounds if you could start your own Chocolate shop LOL. Hope 2006 does bring that special someone your way. Helen

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better! Looking forward to the new year!

Jimmy