Thursday, December 1, 2005

Good News !!!!!!!!!

Hello Dear World......

I have some rather great news to share with you.....The other day I had another job review and guess what.....I got a good evaluation and yes I got a raise. The sad part is it won't come until the middle of January. I am happy though and rather proud of myself. My boss gave me a copy of my review and I got all high scores which is always good news. I am so happy I feel like celebrating, jumping up and down, listening to some music and of course sharing my news with you.

Aren't you proud of me dear world ??? I am so happy about this news. I couldn't get anymore excited about this. I am happy, happy, happy,happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy !!!!!!! Did I mention happy ??

On a different note I have something for you to check out....... Its called "Holiday Happenings in J-Land !! " My friend Meg started this. Check this out at ---------->

Holiday Happenings in J-Land !!

http://journals.aol.com/megzie212/HoldayHappeningsinJ-Land/

I really hope you enjoy she will like getting some new visitors...If you would like leave her a comment or two. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Until we talk again good night dear world.......sleep well

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news....good for you!  :)

Anonymous said...

aw southernmush!! Im so happy that you got a raise and another job!

Good luck!

--thanks for letting your readers know about my holiday blog. =)

love,
Meg

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

Well done!  :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Great work!!
V

Anonymous said...

  Congrats!!! It's always good to be recognized for a job well done. Especially when there's money involved...Heh.

...sweetest dreams...Terry