Monday, August 9, 2004

Just Thinking

Dear Diary,

I haven't come to you in a while because I haven't had much to say up until now .  Well more than anything I have missed talking to you , coming to you and sharing  my thoughts with you . Work has been keeping  me pretty busy . Today you might be surprised to hear I've been noticing guys more and more . If I didn't notice guys people would say that there was cause for alarm . If I didn't notice guys I would see cause for alarm ( laugh out loud ) . 

 These last couple of days I have been feeling pretty good which is rare for me to say .  I think sometimes that there's something wrong with me but then I realize that it's the guys who don't notice me . I may not be some runway model but perhaps the guys that don't notice me have the problem . All in all these last couple of days have been good for me despite the fact that I haven't been able to come to you with my thoughts . Perhaps it might be weird for some to think that I'm still keeping a diary at this age but I don't really care . This is my life, my thoughts and my diary . 

I might have bad days dear diary  but I know that things will go the other way too .

No comments: