Monday, August 16, 2004

New Thoughts

Dear Diary,

Hello and good evening . I woke up feeling really good . Work kept me busy but I felt good all day long . Today I was extremely happy . Dear diary I dug up something new to talk about for a change which is new for me. I have some really good news so let me tell you this very moment . I am going back to being an assistant teacher for 2nd grade Sunday school . I will be working and teaching so my schedule will be going back to being busy . I don't think that I will have the time to think about what guy isn't noticing me . I was too happy today to even think about what guy wasn't taking the time to notice me . Today was one of my better days . I still feel pretty good overall . It's just weird you wake up and you just feel pretty good for no good reason except the fact that you feel good . Dear diary you are the only one that I come to when I want to share my thoughts . I don't know many people who would want to hear all of my crap . So dear dear diary this was one extremely great day . Good night dear diary.

No comments: