Monday, August 30, 2004

Another day , Another thought

Dear Diary,

Hello again as you might have figured its me. I came to update you on my life. Today work kept me busy which is pretty much every day except Saturday and Sunday. Once again dear diary I contributed to the gross national product and tomorrow I'll go to work and do it again.

You probably get tired of me telling you the same things. Today how about I tell you something else. I have a crush on a guy at work which I shall for now call him G.K. who happens to be better looking than any G.Q. model by far. I have never spoken my feelings out loud nor shall I. I know that feelings are not good or bad they are just what they are. Dear diary I don't think that you care about the fact that I have a crush on a guy at all. You are waiting for me as usual to dig up something new.

Dear dear diary you are still my one and only friend that I can tell my thoughts to. Someone else might tell me to shut up and get a life but you are the only one that will listen to my endless stream of complaints and thoughts that roll through my head.

Before I go I just want to say that I'm still waiting for Vin Diesel to call but it looks like my chances are getting slimmer and slimmer what do you think dear diary ??????

 

No comments: