Sunday, July 18, 2004

Being Single

Dear Diary,

Good evening dear diary . What I'm about to say I feel compelled to tell you . It's lonely never having had a boyfriend which I'm sure no one else would care to know . I would like to find someone to fall in love with not just someone , a guy . I would like to fall asleep with that guy next to me at night , I would like to go for a walk in the park with him , I would like to hold hands during a scary movie with him , I would like to share my day with him , I would like to talk on the telephone with him , I would like to see what it feels like to miss him while he's at work , I would like to watch him shave early in the morning , I would like to smell his cologne on his clothes , I would like to go to a restaurant with him , I would really like to share my bed with him during the day and during the night , I want to watch the news with him , I would like to do a million different things with him .  Dear diary is that too much to ask for ?

It's hard to sleep alone at night . I wake up and there's no one there . I have a million pillows but there's only me . I find myself wondering what it would be like to fall in love . I wonder about the things I would say to him and what he would say to me . I wonder if you are the only one who understands me dear diary . I just want to fall in love and I want for that someone to love me just the same . Do I dare to hope ? Do I dare ?

No comments: