Thursday, July 1, 2004

Ordinary Day

Dear Diary,

I am a 28 year old female. I am beginning to see that nothing eventful is happening or going to happen in my life. Every day is the same it seems. I don't have a boyfriend to tell my thoughts to so I come to you dear diary. It must seem weird that a 28 year should feel a need to keep a diary. Keeping a diary is like the government with all of its many CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS. My diary will not be a CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENT. I want people to see that I am a person who is becoming open with all of her secrets well maybe not all. Though I wonder who would be interested in such thoughts as mine. I come to you dear diary as a means of telling you of the things running through my head. I don't know how much I should tell or how I should tell it so I will come to you when I need to. I guess this is enough for now. We will no doubt talk later when I have more to share.

No comments: