Sunday, July 11, 2004

Random Thoughts

Dear Diary,

Today is July 11,2004. I spent a weekend at Indian Springs Campground which was a fun trip. As usual I didn't meet any guys which really is no suprise. I spent a weekend with my family which was nice. I wonder if I'll ever find someone to love and someone who will love me in return. It's not like I'm waiting for George Clooney or Fabio to call me it's just that I'm hoping that someone will come along. Sometimes it feels like I'm invisible to the eyes of men. Dear Diary your probably tired of me complaining about this or complaining about that. Your the only one that I tell my thoughts to dear dear diary. Anyone else would probably say........ENOUGH ALREADY !!! Your the only one that I tell my secrets to which is pathetic I know. Who else would I share my thoughts with dear diary and what guy would love a woman who still finds a need to keep a diary ?

No comments: