Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Wonderful Day.....And A Dinner Out

Hello everyone

Good evening all !!!!!!!! How is everyone today ? I hope you are all well. You might be wondering where I've been. It was dark and raining quite hard yesterday. My mom and I and my niece's stayed home and watched some scary movies on television. We watched the movie "The Mist" which was good in the beginning but the ending was not all that good. We also watched the scary movie "Carrie" which was quite good and scary. My dad on the other hand went to a RV show and he looked at a few RV's which he liked. I think we will end up getting another one.

Anywho....earlier today my mom and dad took took some branches off a tree in our front yard which did NOT want to give. He even used his Ranger truck which it still did NOT want to give. He eventually got it down. My older niece and I also helped to try and pull it down.

A few minutes ago we just returned from a nice dinner out at "Red Lobster" and yes I treated my family to dinner. We all had the Ultimate Feast which comes with shrimp, a Lobster tail, a side item and a salad and some crab legs which was quite good. My oldest niece had the shrimp plate and my youngest niece Megan we got her a big mac from McDonald's which she likes. I also ordered the Ultimate Fondue which is a bread bowl of some crab meat and a mixture of cheese. We all enjoyed our meal out and they liked going to dinner. I like going to Red Lobster the food is always good and we have fun going out together.

You might want to know that I am reading the book "The Associate" by the writer John Grisham. He writes many great legal thriller's which I like. I finished reading "Mercury In Retrograde" which was a good book. I like reading books by John Grisham he is a wonderful writer and I am almost finished reading it. In the story there is a guy named Kyle McAvoy who is being followed by some powerful operatives who want him to spy on his own law firm. There is another guy in the story named Baxter Tate who was murdered perhaps because of an incident back when he was in a university. Kyle is also involved in the incident and Kyle has went and gotten himself a lawyers to stop those who are following him. I'll have to let you know how it goes.

So my dear world how was your weekend ? I do hope that all is well in your neck of the woods. I hope that you have a great week ahead. It was a really beautiful day in my neck of the woods. I'll talk to you again soon.

Take care everyone

2 comments:

Sybil said...

Morning Monae, You sure had a lovely weekend. You are so lucky to have such a close and loving family...hope your Dad does manage to get a new RV and that the Ins pays out for him...when Mary and I were in Canada we had a good meal at the Red Lobster...we don't have that restaurant over here... I am away now from tomorrow till Sunday with my sister Sarah and Brother in law John up to Scotland to see friends. Take care till we get back
Love Sybil x

Amanda said...

((((((((((((((((MONEA)))))))))))))))Hi there,its good to hear from you.First of all,I want to thank you so much for the nice card,thank you for thinking of me.I forgot your email addy,could you send it to me.I also tryed to contact you on Face book,are you on Face Book?I always love to hear of you and your familys outtings.My Mom loves Red Lobster,I dont care for it to much.But the food sounded good.let me know if you got this messag.Have a nice week ahead.