Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day....And I Am Thinking Of Buying A Cell Phone

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone !!!!!!!! I hope you all enjoyed your Labor Day weekend. My folks and I and my niece's just returned from visiting my cousin Aaron and his family. We had hamburger's and some other stuff at his house. It was a really nice visit. The weather was nice and we had a nice Labor Day as well.

In other news I am thinking of buying a cell phone for the very first time. Does anyone have any advice they would like to offer on what kind of phone I should buy ?? I am not sure which kind I want to buy so I would appreciate any suggestions anyone might have in that area.

Anywho.....how was your Labor Day weekend ? Did you do anything fun ? I hope you all enjoyed your day. I do have to go back to work tomorrow which I am sure will be a busy busy busy day.

I'll talk to you again later. Take care everyone.

No comments: