Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Small Step....An Accomplishment

Hello world

Good evening all !!!!!!! How is everyone today ?? I hope you are all well. Did anyone see our President Barack Obama's speech to the students ? I thought that he did a wonderful wonderful wonderful thing. I think that his speech was a great one and I am proud of him for speaking to the students about school and all. Great job Mr. President !!!!!!!!

Anywho....today started another week at work for me and it was a busy busy busy day. I have to say that I am proud of myself for a job well done as well. A little while ago I went to the park and walked ( 4 ) laps around the walking trail with my niece's and my father. Yes I walked a complete mile around a trail that they have the park near our house. I have to say that is an accomplishment is it not ??? I think that even a small step is a great one. It might be a small step but its still something.

So how are things in your neck of the woods ? I hope that you will all have a great week ahead and I will talk to you all again soon. I will have to cut back on the junk food eating such as the chips, cookies, ice cream, cake, soda pop drinking and other habits. I have gained a little weight recently. Okay okay okay enough with the negative talking how is everything with you ??

I found an old friend named R. Brimm recently he has a little place called "Chosen Words" do go over and say hello -----> http://rbrimm.blogspot.com/


Keep me posted

No comments: