Tuesday, September 22, 2009

News For Tuesday....

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone !! How is everyone today ? I hope you are all well. A lot of things have been going on....nature wise. Recently we got a ton of rain in Atlanta, Georgia and in other parts of the county. A lot of the counties where I live got flooded due to the rain we got. In my neck of the woods of Clayton County we made it through the rain without any flooding thank goodness. I am sure that it has been hard for those who got a lot of flooding in their area. I hope that the rain passes without anymore flooding and causing anymore damage. A lot of people got killed due to the flooding which is quite sad. I hope that everyone is now safe and out of harm's way. I am sure that it will take time to clean up the damage of the water and flooding which I am sure will take its toll. Its been all over the news about the rain and flooding.

Anywho....we didn't get any rain in my part of the world for a change. It was another day at work for me of course. My mom has been under the weather which I will talk about later.

How are things in your part of the world ? I hope all is well. Has everyone been having a pretty good week so far ? I just wanted to drop in and let you know that I am fine and I am surviving in my part of the world.

I am still reading "Mercury In Retrograde" which is a pretty funny and very well written book. I purchased the book "The Associate" by John Grisham which I heard is a good book I will have to wait and see. That's about it for now. I'll talk to you all again soon.

Take care

3 comments:

Sybil said...

Glad that the rain missed you Monae. Hoep work goes well for the rest of this week. All is fairly quiet here at the moment I will be away to bible study this morning. It is good fun and we always have a laugh at something or other !!
Love Sybil x

LYN said...

WHY DO YOU HAVE YOUR CHRISTMAS COUNTER SET FOR CHRISTMAS 2010?

ADB said...

Sorry to hear of the heavy rain, Monae - read about it on the news. I'm even more sorry for your parents' RV (motorhome?), now completely immersed by the sound of it.