Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday's News....

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone how are all of you ? I hope everyone is well. Everyone has been remembering the very great actor Patrick Swayze. He will be missed by a lot of people. I think he was a tremendously great actor, human being and a very talented person. We will all miss you Patrick.

Anywho...today was a very wet rainy day in Georgia and I haven't been able to go walking since its been raining. I will have to start back once the rain is gone.

A lot of people at my work have really liked my hair being short. They also like the light color that I put in my hair. I also have a little bit of curl in my hair which they like. But one of my coworker's has to sometimes say really mean things to me or about me to people. I have NEVER brought it up to her but I think that its wrong that she has to go out of her way to be mean. I think its terrible that she has to say things or that she has to be rude. Am I wrong for feeling this way ????

I am also trying to cut back on certain things like candy, chocolate, cookies and drinking soda. I'm trying to eat better but sometimes its hard. Of course tomorrow my favorite show "BONES" will be returning to FOX which I am excited about. I am also getting into the show "THE VAMPIRE DIARIES" which will be on at the same time as BONES. I have been getting into "THE VIEW" which I have been taping since I have to be at work when its on.

How was your day my dear world ? How are things in your neck of the woods ? Are you getting as much rain as we are. They say on the news that it will rain for the next couple of days. I wouldn't mind a little sunshine right now. Its all grey and cloudy and I really miss the warm sunshiny days of Summertime.

I do hope you will all have a great rest of the week. I will talk to you again soon. Take care everyone.

1 comment:

Helen said...

I don't think it is nice at all for that person to talk about you. Chalk it up to jealously. Glad that you are eating better. It has only come a couple of small showers here the last few days but they keep calling for rain everyday.
Oh Mira said to tell you thank you about the comment that you made on my blog concerning her. She said that was very nice and sweet of you to do that. I read it to her over the phone.
Hugs, Helen