Thursday, October 28, 2004

THOUGHTS OF AN UNDECIDED VOTER

I wonder what radio stations and television news stations will talk about after this Presidential election is done. This one Presidential election has gone on forever. Everywhere you turn you are bombarded with news of the candidates or the election itself. I am becoming numb to the news of this election. I really wish that this election was over and done with. I am ready to get back to life without any thoughts of this election. I wish that people would talk about something else instead. It would be nice to hear about something that didn't involve voting.

Maybe we could talk about something a little exciting for example the fast approaching holidays now there is something that I would like to hear about. I would really like to talk about the joy of the holidays. Thanksgiving is almost here and so is Christmas. I would like to hear something that doesn't make me want to turn off the television. It would just be nice to get back to a life where we didn't talk about politics 24 / 7. I am ready to get back to my life without having to hear the words George Bush / John Kerry is that normal ?

I JUST HAVE TO ASK WOULD IT BE SO BAD IF I DECIDED NOT TO VOTE ???

No comments: