Thursday, October 7, 2004

October Thoughts

Dear Diary, 

 

      Autumn has arrived. Autumn is full of wonderful things. Autumn arrives with its leaves changing and the air, crisp. There are a lot of things that I like about about Autumn. I am flooded with thoughts of candy corn, baked apples, brown paper bags,the aroma of cinnamon and vanilla, pumpkins and pumpkin pie, hot apple cider with a hint of nutmeg, Halloween decorations, hot chocolate with marshmallows, curling up with a warm blanket, watching old movies on t.v., chicken noodle soup, cotton candy and a whole lot more. As you can tell dear diary I love, love, love, love, love Autumn. I love this time of year with all of its colors. I like to see the earth bathed in Autumn colors- brown, red, yellow, orange and green. Everything is nice during this time of year and there's something magical in the air. How can anyone not like this time of year dear diary ?

 

On a different note Tiger Woods got married and it wasn't to me. He broke a lot of hearts today but it didn't break mine not in the least. I wish Tiger all the best and nothing but happiness but he wasn't my type which I'm sure is obvious by now. Who my type is I'm not quite certain but if Benecio Del Toro decided to give me a call I would be more than certain. Of course if Michael Madsen came to see me I would be more than certain to show him he was my type what woman wouldn't. There are a lot of different guys in the world but Michael Madsen is a totally perfect male specimen and the perfect example of gorgeous in every sense of the word, I'm saying. So what else is there dear diary ? Need I say more ??? I think not. Good-night dear diary and good-night dear void.

No comments: