Sunday, October 24, 2004

Thoughts for Sunday

To begin I would like to start my notes off to you as if we are already in the middle of a conversation. Well recently I finished reading "Zlata's Diary".

The book was a diary of a young girl's life in Sarajevo. Zlata is a young girl who experienced the horror of war in Sarajevo. Zlata didn't suffer the same fate as Anne Frank did but they did experience the same extreme horrors of war.

My world is no different. At the moment the world in which I live is at war against terrorism in Iraq. We are also in the middle of a Presidential election. It's possible that this election won't change anything and its a shame that I'm not hopeful. In my opinion Anne, Zlata and Mattie are examples of great people.

On a different note the holidays are right around the corner. I really can't wait until the holidays. I just wonder what the holidays are like in other parts of the world. Good-night dear world.

 

No comments: