Tuesday, October 26, 2004

MY DAY

Well today was one of those days. I had an evening of too much perfection. I went to this place that I had never been before. I found a place called "THE BOOK NOOK" which to me says it all. This place had it all-books, movies and CD's. Being the book lover that I am this place had a room full. I could have spent all day there. I can't wait to go back. I was like a kid in a candy store I didn't want to leave the book nook I really didn't. It had every book you can imagine and some of them were quite old.

Then the next perfect thing was the weather. It's been nice here in the peach state. The sky has been blue and the wind has been warm in a very pleasant way. Days like this are for picnics and going for walks in the park and eating ice-cream.

Once in a while it's nice to veer from one's normal routine which is a must from time to time. Sometimes you have to veer from the day to day routine of life and find something fun. Sometimes it's going someplace different that can change one's whole outlook on life. Today my day started out a routine and then later on I veered. Change can be a good thing you just have to enjoy it.

No comments: