Monday, October 4, 2004

More and more and more of who else ? me

Dear Diary,

        I'm not going to say hello , hi or even good evening because frankly I'm not in the mood to be cute nor funny. I could make an attempt to not come to you dear diary to complain about this, that and the other but I would rather not. I would just prefer to say what's on my mind and be done with it. I am surrounded by different guys at work which is never horrible. The horrible part is that none of the guys has yet to ask me out not one. None of the guys come to me just to make conversation which would be a welcome change for me in my daily rounds at work. All though I have to say that I might not be some cover of a magazine or some glamorous celebrity who wakes up in the morning looking like some walking Revlon commercial but I think I'm a pretty average looking female with a sense of humor as well. On the other hand I  feel like a dork coming to you dear diary but that's what I feel half the time. I either come to you complaining or I come to you with some very silly thought but I don't think that you mind dear diary. Of course I'm going to tell you what's on my mind whether you like it or not which I've done anyway. Who else could I tell these thoughts to but you dear diary ? Though it's  better than going to a psychiatrist and paying them plenty of money which I'm sure would end up paying for some million dollar home only to find that I'm perfectly normal. I would rather come to you dear diary and save the money in my pocket for something that I want instead. I'm sure that you understand me dear diary, at least I hope so.......

No comments: