Friday, October 1, 2004

More of me

Dear Diary,

       Good evening dear diary here I am again. Well as usual work kept me busy. I have to say that John Kerry did pretty good in last night's debate. I feel that John Kerry should keep up with what he did in debate as he continues in this presidential election. In my opinion he has my vote and that's all I have to say politically.

      What I'm about to say is on a more personal note. My co workers complain about their husbands getting on their nerves but I feel differently. I have to say that I would like to meet someone, fall in love and get married. I would like for someone to know me someone other than you dear diary. I would like to think that eventually I will meet someone and I will be with that person for the rest of my life. I'm sure no one could put up with me forever but you never know. I'm not sure right now but things can change. Is this normal dear diary ??????? Good night dear diary it's getting late.

No comments: