Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday News.....

Hello everyone

Good evening all !!!!!!!! How is everyone today ? I hope you all had a nice Saturday. It has been rather cold in my neck of the woods lately. I guess Winter has officially arrived.

Anywho...today my niece's and I went to Blockbuster video. I got a movie called "The Merry Gentleman" by Michael Keaton. Here is the link if you want to check it out ---> http://www.themerrygentlemanmovie.com/ . I will have to let you know how it was after I see it. My oldest niece got a scary movie called "Trick 'r Treat" and Razortooth. My youngest niece Megan got a Scooby Doo movie which she wanted.

I and my mom saw the movie "The Merry Gentleman" and we both liked it. I thought that Michael Keaton did a great job in the movie. He was also quite nice looking in the movie. I am hoping that this movie gets an academy award. I also think that Michael Keaton should get a ton of awards for the movie and his performance which was amazing. I highly recommend this movie as a must see.


The book I have been reading "Rough Weather" is pretty good. Robert B. Parker is a very good writer. I am enjoying it and I can't wait to see what happens next.

All of us at our house are connected with cellphones. My dad has one, I have one, my mom has one and my oldest niece has one so we are pretty much connected. It seems that everyone has a cellphone now a days and you can stay in touch with everyone. I use it a lot and I am enjoying my phone immensely. Cell phones are useful but they also can drive you a bit nuts. I am a bit addicted to texting which is a bit part of my cell phone use. If you would like my cell phone number please do feel free to send me an e-mail and I will be happy to give it to you.

So how was your day my dear world ? Is it cold in your neck of the woods ? I hope you are enjoying your weekend as I am. I just finished making some Halloween cupcakes with my youngest niece Megan which are quite good. They are the color of a pumpkin with Halloween sprinkles.

I hope you continue to have a spooktacular weekend

1 comment:

Sybil said...

Hi Monae, I am back again from a few days away which was lovely as we had nice mild weather for this time of the year a real bonus, I will write about it later on my blog. Glad that you have had a good week and pleased to read that your Mum got on ok at the hospital. I expect you are getting all ready for halloween over there. We do not celebate it very much here...love Sybil