Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Update....

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone. How is everyone today ? I hope you are all well. Today started another week at work for me. Its been pretty much cold in my neck of the woods. I am so not ready for Winter. It seems that Winter came early and I am ready to go back to Summertime. I am more of a Summer person.

Anywho...I am still reading the book "Rough Weather" by Robert B. Parker. The book is pretty good. I really like Spenser who is a private detective. He has a partner who is a guy named Hawk who I also like. They are trying to figure out who kidnapped this woman's daughter. So far different people keep turning up having gotten murdered. I am enjoying the book a lot and Robert is a great writer.

My next book I am about to start reading is "Prayers For Sale" by Sandra Dallas. I heard that it is a wonderful story about the friendship between two women. I have NEVER read it so I am hoping that it is as good as I've heard. The cover looks nice and so far I have to say that I think that it looks interesting.

I have been reading a lot of books recently. I am a huge fan of reading books it is something of a hobby of mine. I have always liked to read. So my dear world have you read any good books lately ? Do share....

So how are things in your part of the world ? Are you busy going to work these days ? I hope all is well where you are. I do hope that you have a great week ahead. I shall return with more news.

Take care everyone

No comments: