Wednesday, October 7, 2009

On A Lighter Note....

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone. How is everyone today ? I hope you are all well. We had a bit of drizzle yesterday but not a lot. It was a very busy day at work for me. My family and I are doing well.

My dad is NO longer a Deputy Sheriff at the courthouse. He does do work on the 4th floor where I work however. He is still retired but he is working part time. Anywho....on his way home from work yesterday he stopped off at the package store. His ranger truck did NOT start up so he called my mom. I went with my mom in the our Navigator with the jumper cables which also did NOT work. We took him home first to get this tools once we got to the package store. We then went back to the package store and he got the old battery out of his truck. We had to take him to the Auto Zone where he bought a new battery for his truck. We got back to the package store and my mom and I waited around until he installed the new battery into his truck which worked thank goodness.

When we got home my mom cooked some smoked sausage on a english muffin with some rice a roni noodles which are always good. I am still in the middle of reading "The Brass Verdict" by Michael Connelly. The book is quite good.

Today was another busy day at work for me. It did rain quite a bit today in my neck of the woods. In "The Brass Verdict" Harry Bosch and Mickey Haller decide to work together to solve the murder of Jerry Vincent. The guy who attorney Mickey Haller is defending in court is out on bail which is $20 million dollars. The story is quite interesting and I really like the book.

Its NOT supposed to rain tomorrow however. I will have to work tomorrow again. My favorite show "BONES" will be coming on television with David Boreanaz who is one of my favorite people on the show.

How are things in your neck of the woods ? I hope that things are going well. How has your week been ? I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week ahead. That's all for now. I will talk to you again soon

Take care everyone

1 comment:

Amanda said...

(((((((((((((((MONAE))))))))))))I am orry your ad had to get His truck fixed,but,glad it was just a battery He needed and not any worse.Maybe its a good thing your Dad doesnt need to work full time,my Dad stoped working a few years back.Hope you have a nice week.