Saturday, October 3, 2009

I Love Saturdays....

Hello everyone

Good evening to everyone !!!!!!! How is everyone today ? I hope you are all well. I have so much to share with you that I don't know where to begin. Where to begin ? Where to begin ?

Well a whole new month is here. September went by fast. Anywho...I finished reading "Olive Kitteridge" by Elizabeth Strout. I think that the book was quite good. I find that I liked Olive Kitteridge and I think that she wasn't a bad person at all. I think that Elizabeth Strout is a terrific writer and I hope that she writes more books like Olive Kitteridge.

The book I am reading now is "The Brass Verdict" by the writer Michael Connelly. In the story is a man named Mickey Haller who is a defense attorney. In the book Mickey's former colleague Jerry Vincent is killed and Mickey inherits his biggest case yet which is defending a Hollywood producer accused of multiple murders. So far the book is pretty good.

Today my folks and I and my niece's went to a place called "PECO Camper's" which is located in Tucker, Georgia. We looked inside several camper's with one of the guy's who work's there. We did see some we liked but in the end we found a Coachmen camper that we fell in love with especially my dad. We might just end up getting a new camper pretty soon as the insurance company contacts my parents about our camper that ended up getting trashed in the flood in Woodstock.

After the camper place we drove to Kohl's. my niece Megan and I went to JoAnn's. I found some sticker's I like and I bought her some stickers she liked. When we left JoAnn's we went out to eat at "La Parrilla" Mexican restaurant. The food is always good there. I got a chicken quesadilla with a side of avocado. The quesadilla was quite good. There's always people at La Parrilla.

Earlier in the day after JoAnn's we went to "Dick's Sporting Goods Store". My dad spent half the time there looking at fishing poles. My niece's and I just looked around in the store.

We also went to my favorite store "BARNES & NOBLE". My mom found me a book by my most favorite writer Nora Roberts titled "High Noon" which she found for me upon entering the bookstore. I also got me the book "Prayers For Sale" by the writer Sandra Dallas. I also purchased a bookmark with my member's card which comes in handy for buying books there.

So how was your day my dear world ? I hope you had a really nice Saturday as I did. How are things in your neck of the woods ? I hope that you all had a nice start to your weekend. I do love Saturday's !!!!!!!!!

Take care everyone

No comments: