Saturday, October 24, 2009

A New Camper....











Hello dear world
Good evening everyone. I hope you all had a really nice Saturday. It was a little cool today in my neck of the woods. This morning my folks and I and my niece's went for breakfast at Chick-Fil-A. The breakfast there is always good.
After eating my folks and I and my niece's went to Peco Camper's which is in Tucker, Georgia. We got a brand new Coachmen RV which is quite nice. There is a guy who works there named Adam. He did a really great walk through with us to help us learn about the camper. The Coachmen RV is a 33 footer and it is a really nice camper trailer. I can't wait to go camping in it. My auntie boobie and my uncle tony came over for a few minutes to see it and they liked it. When we got home we spent quite a bit of time in the camper. It has a lot of room and space which is conveinent for my family and I. I think we will enjoy quite a lot. The inside looks really amazing as well as the outside. The RV was the one that I had picked out when I first saw it at PECO Camper's.
So how was your day my dear world ? Did you have a really nice Saturday ? I do hope that all is well in your neck of the woods ? I hope that you are having a really nice weekend. I hope that you and your loved ones are all well and I will talk to you again soon.
Take care

5 comments:

Sybil said...

Good Morning Monae, Congradulations to you and your dad for selecting such a beautiful camper...It is a really lovely one. I hope that you will have many many happy hours travelling around it in in safety and comfort.
It has been a so so weekend so far here. Yesterday was wet to start but dried up in the afternoon and this morning it is nice and sunny. we are having it very mild for this time of the year, still got short sleeve jumpers on.
Much Love Sybil xx

Helen said...

Hi Monae, That is a beautiful camper. Congratulations to you and your family. I hope you have many happy trips with it and enjoy it very much. Hugs, Helen

Bookncoffee said...

How awesome! That is my dream to go camping in an RV. It's on my bucket list. lol

LYN said...

love it!!! i know you all will enjoy it!!

ADB said...

That is a very nice campervan, Monae, I hope you'll all have many pleasant and memorable days in it, on your travels